Having critical view of economic processes and phenomena, you will be able to analyze the causes, identify partial solutions and, in cooperation with other team members, contribute to the creation and implementation of solutions to specific economic and managerial tasks. As a graduate, you will be able to hold professional economic positions in the business sphere, managerial positions at lower and middle levels of management and acquired economic and entrepreneurial competence will also enable you to be self-employed, developing small (family) business. Should you wish to expand your knowledge even more, you can continue in studies on master’s level.
The curriculum of the program consists of compulsory, compulsory elective and elective courses. The compulsory and compulsory elective courses will give you a strong foundation in core disciplines a well-versed manager has to master: business economy, finance, management, accounting and foreign languages. The elective courses will give you an opportunity to widen your knowledge by a number of specialisations. You can also choose from a selection of optional courses to enrich your study experience by different perspectives.
Study plan and schedule
Download study plan.
Schedule will be available approximately 2 weeks before the start of a semester.
The program is open to applicants with complete secondary education who pass all parts of a written entrance examination consisting of: Aptitude test and English language test. Applicants who passed the admission test but have not finished their secondary education by the date of admission can be given a conditional offer and have to present the proof of finished secondary education no later than on the enrolment day.
Disclosure: We reserve the right to not open the program in case not enough number of eligible candidates is selected. In such case, the application fee will be returned to the candidate based on written application for a refund (signed, scanned and delivered by an-email).
- The entrance examination consists of an Aptitude test and English language test, each consisting of 25 questions.
- Entrance examination will be during the last week of March, 2024.
- Each candidate who successfully completes an online application and pay an admission fee will receive an invitation to entrance examination one month prior to examination.
- The date of the entrance examination stated in the invitation to the entrance examination is binding.
- The evaluation of the tests will be in progress on the day of the entrance examination using computer technology (automated evaluation). After answering all the questions and sending the test, each candidate will see the sum of the points obtained for all answers.
- The candidate can obtain a maximum of 200 points for the results of the entrance exam. The sum of the points obtained from all parts of the entrance examination will be used to create a qualitative ranking of candidates. According to the overall result of the entrance examination, the applicants will be ranked so that the number 1 will be awarded to the applicant with the maximum number of points and the highest order number will be given to the applicant with the minimum number of points.
- Applicants will receive notification of the overall result of the admission procedure in written form at the registered address within 30 days from the end of the entrance examination.
Aptitude test: Successful completion of the "General Study Prerequisites" test requires basic knowledge of economy and economics, international economic relations, law, and political science within the scope of the secondary school curriculum in civics and the field of financial literacy in the third level according to the National Financial Literacy Standard version 1.2. The candidate is expected to be able to think logically and know the basics of mathematics within the scope of high school curricula.
Language test: The compilation of the tests assumes that the candidates master the subject matter in the prescribed scope of secondary school vocabulary and grammar. Vocabulary includes the vocabulary needed in everyday situations (shopping, traveling, eating, etc.), thematic areas of everyday life (family, school, work, city, environmental protection, etc.}, and knowledge of culture, history, and nations speaking the relevant foreign language. In grammar, all grammatical phenomena are tested, both basic and specific, which are necessary for adequate communication.
All applicants are allowed to take the admission test only once in a given year.
Please note that we are not granting any waivers from either part of the entrance examination.
There is also a possibility to take the exam with SCIO company (It is the implementer and guarantor of National Comparative Exams in Slovakia and Czech Republic) which offers to take a professional tests for acceptance exam. Read more on website: https://www.scio.sk/english/about-us2.asp.
Succesful passing of the exam in General Academic Prerequisites (General skills and aptitudes test) and English Language with a score of 60 percentile of each test gives the applicant permission to become a student of EUBA. All parts of the test must be successfully completed until March 4, 2023 (GAP test being held on February 3, 2024 and English test being held on March 2, 2024 at latest).
How to apply and required documents
Each applicant needs to fill out an online application form. It is necessary to add scans of required documents to an online application or send them to an e-mail
- Completed online application form
- Certified true copy of the secondary school graduation certificate in English or Slovak (hard copy sent by post + scan) *
- Certified true copy of the Recognition of secondary school graduation certificate (hard copy sent by post + scan)**
- Proof of payment of the application fee 90€
* If you do not have your diploma yet at the time of filling out an application form, you can still apply, but please sent us your diploma along with transcript of records as soon as possible upon receiving it.
**Please note that you have to provide us a certified true copy of the recognition of your diploma issued by a foreign education institution by enrollment day. You can download the application and find more information about nostrification.
The candidate is obliged to deliver certified true copy of the secondary school graduation certificate and certified true copy of the recognition of secondary school graduation certificate on the day of enrollment to the study at the latest. Information on the payment of the tuition fee will be provided on an enrollment day.
Knowledge you acquire
With his/her competence, graduate can fulfill the mission of an individual capable of independent economic and managerial thinking. Having critical view of economic processes and phenomena, graduate is able to analyze the causes, identify partial solutions and, in cooperation with other team members, contribute to the creation and implementation of solutions to specific economic and managerial tasks. Thanks to analytical skills, complemented by mastering selected IS / IT products, graduate is able to participate in working negotiations, where he/she is able to present the results of own analyzes, as well as specific solutions graduate came up with using various knowledge of management disciplines. The language competence of the graduate is manifested not only in the ability to search for available information in various language versions, but also in participating in teamwork and discussions, in solutions argumentation and advocating professional opinions. Graduate is able to apply own knowledge in the management of small teams, or as a support worker of selected functional departments of the company.
Job opportunities after graduation
- professional economic positions in the business sphere
- managerial positions at lower and middle levels of management, that require basic knowledge of economic context of business, followed by main aspects of financial, information and overall economic, managerial and information literacy.
- acquired economic and entrepreneurial competence is enabling the graduate to be self-employed, developing small (family) business.
- graduate of this study program is able to take up career in business or continue in studies on master’s level.
Preparing for an international career? The international cooperation of the faculty and the recognition of acquired knowledge, skills and competences enables you to study the BEM program also as a double degree program in partnership with the Business School of Ningbo University in China or the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt in Germany.
In addition, as part of the internationalization of studies, you are allowed to acquire the necessary skills abroad, by participating in study or internship exchange, while you have a guaranteed recognition of imported credits.
3 good reasons to join the program
- graduating the program gives our students competence to take managerial responsibility in a company or to start own enterprise
- the program graduates have opportunities to acquire knowledge of business economics and management by international experience
- the program prepares our graduates for Masters’ studies in Economics, Management and related study fields
„Admission process to EUBA is very easy and stuff is very helpful and nice to students. The campus is perfect because there are many foreign students, and we can get to know people from all around the world.“
Boran D., student from Turkey