Practically oriented MTM programme provides you with knowledge and practical experience in the implementation of marketing tools and marketing concepts and management of business systems. You will get opportunity to kick off your career in the positions of marketing managers, marketing analysists, and experts of marketing communication. The programme has also been designed to prepare successful purchasing managers, sales managers, product managers, experts for trade, consumer policy and/or distribution.
The curriculum of the programme consists of mandatory and elective courses. The mandatory courses will give you a strong foundation in core disciplines a well-versed manager has to master. The elective courses will give you an opportunity to widen your knowledge by a number of specialisations. You can also choose from a selection of optional courses to enrich your study experience by different perspectives.
You will be able:
- to specify, design and implement comprehensive solutions for all components of the marketing mix,
- to manage a wide network of external sources of suppliers, customers, intermediaries, and service businesses,
- to identify and analyse problems at the market,
- to use modern marketing tools, methods, and technologies,
- to specify, design and implement complete solutions in the field of distribution, marketing communication and other components of marketing mix,
- to manage business processes in terms of adaptation to the marketing environment,
- to identify and analyse problems in order to find and implement solutions for sales and marketing activities.
The programme is open to applicants with a bachelor’s degree in management, economics and business-related disciplines (business, finance, tourism, logistics, business informatics, etc.). Applicants who have not finished their bachelor’s studies by the date of admission must provide an official confirmation of their ongoing studies along with the expected date of graduation. They can be given a conditional offer with the final decision to be taken upon delivery of the proof of completed bachelor’s programme.
The selection process is based on the review of submitted documents.
Talented students with excellent academic performance are eligible for EUBA’s motivation scholarship.
A number of external scholarships are also available. For more information, please, visit website of the Slovak Academic Information Agency.
Students from Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine and the rest of the Visegrad countries can be considered for the Visegrad Scholarship.
Please note that these are external scholarship schemes and are not administrated by the EUBA.
Ready for the challenge? You are invited to pursue the MTM as a double degree programme in partnership with University of Economics in Prague (VSE), Czech Republic. Two degrees from two renowned universities are an excellent start of your international career in Europe and even around the world.