Practically oriented MMTM programme provides you with knowledge and practical experience in the implementation of marketing tools and marketing concepts and management of business systems.
The curriculum of the programme consists of compulsory, compulsory elective and elective courses. The compulsory and compulsory elective courses will give you a strong foundation in core disciplines a well-versed manager has to master. The elective courses will give you an opportunity to widen your knowledge by a number of specialisations. You can also choose from a selection of optional courses to enrich your study experience by different perspectives.
Study plan and schedule
Download study plan.
Schedule will be available approximately 2 weeks before the start of a semester.
The program is open to applicants with a bachelor’s degree in management, economics and business-related disciplines.. Candidates having bachelor degree in other than business and management related discipline are not eligible to be accepted.
Applicants who have not finished their bachelor’s studies by the date of admission must provide an official confirmation of their ongoing studies along with the expected date of graduation. They can be given a conditional offer with the final decision to be taken upon delivery of the proof of completed bachelor’s programme.
The selection is based on the review of submitted documents. Applicants are ordered by results of previous study. There is no written test, but online interview may be part of the admission process.
Disclosure: We reserve the right to not open the program in case not enough number of eligible candidates is selected. In such case, the application fee will be returned to the candidate based on written application for a refund (signed, scanned and delivered by an-email).
How to apply and required documents
Each applicant needs to fill out an online application form. It is necessary to add scans of required documents to an online application or send them to an e-mail
- Completed application form
- Certified true copy of bachelor’s diploma in English or Slovak (hard copy sent by post + scan) *
- Official transcript of records in English or Slovak
- Official confirmation of ongoing studies along with the expected date of graduation in English (in case you have not finished your studies yet)
- Short CV or resume in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of an identity card or passport
- Proof of payment of the application fee 90€
- Certified true copy of the recognition of your bachelor diploma (hard copy sent by post + scan) **
* If you do not have your diploma yet at the time of filling out an application form, you can still apply, but please sent us your diploma along with transcript of records as soon as possible upon receiving it.
**Please note that you have to provide us a certified true copy of the recognition of your diploma issued by a foreign education institution by enrollment day. You can download the application and find more information about nostrification.
The candidate is obliged to prove meeting the basic requirements for admission to the master’s degree study on the day of enrollment to the study at the latest. If the candidate fails to submit a certified true copy of bachelor’s diploma and a certified true copy of the recognition of bachelor diploma on the day of enrollment to the study at the latest, candidate‘s right to be enrolled to the study expires.
Without these documents, it is not possible to obtain a decree on full admission to the study; only a decree on provisional admission can be issued. If candidate needs an Acceptance letter earlier, for the purpose of issuing visa, above mentioned documents have to be delivered earlier.
Knowledge you acquire
You will be able:
- to specify, design and implement comprehensive solutions for all components of the marketing mix,
- to manage a wide network of external sources of suppliers, customers, intermediaries, and service businesses,
- to identify and analyse problems at the market,
- to use modern marketing tools, methods, and technologies,
- to specify, design and implement complete solutions in the field of distribution, marketing communication and other components of marketing mix,
- to manage business processes in terms of adaptation to the marketing environment,
- to identify and analyse problems in order to find and implement solutions for sales and marketing activities.
Job opportunities after graduation
- you will get opportunity to kick off your career in the positions of marketing managers, marketing analysists, and experts of marketing communication.
- the programme has also been designed to prepare successful purchasing managers, sales managers, product managers, experts for trade, consumer policy and/or distribution.
3 good reasons to join the program
- you will study marketing as a whole and all the different responsibilities involved in a marketing career
- you will learn to understand other perspectives and how to influence people´s decisions
- you will acquire knowledge and experiences that can help you in any business-related career as marketing is an integral and in-demand job for most companies